Envelope, white paper with “The White House” printed in blue in the top left corner. Held the pen (1989-014/002) that was sent from The White House. “One of the pens with which President Truman signed HR 1943. – To Establish a Permanent Nurse Corps etc. From L. Mendel Rivers – M.C. to Miss Zoe Pipkin N.C. Act Approved April 16, 1947.