The Navy Nurse Corps Association
The Navy Nurse Corps Association (NNCA) is a national non-profit (501c-19) organization dedicated to bringing Navy Nurses together to honor those who served before us and preserve the legacy for those who will serve after us.
Our members are Navy nurses from all generations, including those on active and reserve duty, retired, and former Navy nurses. Members may have served for an entire career or just one tour, but all are passionate about the time that they served and want to remain connected.
Our members join the NNCA for various reasons including:
- Involvement in social gatherings, attendance at reunions, and connections with previous colleagues (shipmates)
- Support of veteran sponsored events, such as Wreaths Across America and Warrior Canine Connection, and participation in Veteran’s Day activities
- Preservation of the Navy Nurse Corps legacy through recording, transcribing and collecting oral histories of Navy nurses who represent a moment in time in the Navy Nurse Corps history.
- Preservation of Navy Nurse Corps artifacts and memorabilia maintained by History Associates, Inc. and displayed in our virtual museum.
- Support of the future of nursing by contributing to Chapter-sponsored scholarships
- Recognition of nurses who provide exceptional care through NNCA’s partnership with The DAISY Foundation.