NNCA is a service organization dedicated to preserving the rich history and traditions of the Navy Nurse Corps.
We accomplish this through networking, social activities, recording, sharing, and preserving oral histories for all generations, and advocating for the conservation of Nurse Corps memorabilia.
NNCA will create opportunities for active duty, reserve, retired, and former Navy Nurses to connect with friends and colleagues and share experiences.
We will preserve the Navy Nurse Corps legacy, promote undergraduate and graduate nursing education, and support activities that honor veterans.
- We value enduring relationships based on common bonds as Navy Nurses.
- We embrace diversity among our members.
- We adapt to ensure future association growth and sustainability.
- We support our members by facilitating networking and fellowship opportunities.
- We cherish the traditions of our Association, military nursing, and veterans.
- We honor and support our veterans, past, and present.
- We support personal and professional development, and the advancement of the nursing profession and recognize superior performance.